Perks and fun starting day one.
You deserve to be rewarded for a job well done. Our benefits make every day—from the workday to vacay—a whole lot better.
Benefits that work for you.
No matter your role or location, you’ll receive benefits that support whole-person wellness and growth—in your career and beyond.
- Education reimbursement of up to $5,250 annually is available for eligible employees to further your career. Use it for skills training, licensures, certifications and degree programs.
- Get free college through one of our tuition partners to use to obtain your associate’s, bachelor’s or even a master’s or doctorate degree.
- 401(k) program includes a match of up to 3%
- Profit sharing is available to all employees
via bonuses based on community success.
Health & wellness.
- Choices for health, dental & vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Free employee assistance program (EAP) that connects you with professionals who can offer support for mental health, family strife and other struggles
- Paid time off (PTO) is available to you as a
full-time or part-time employee on your first
day of employment (no accrual required).
- Paid company holidays
Interested in more information? Download our guide.
Exciting extras & culture.
When you join our team, you’ll also get unique benefits that make each day more enjoyable and offer extra support when you need it.
We want work to be fun. From Slip ‘N Slide days and fishing adventures to baking classes and community proms, we take pride in creating remarkable experiences for employees and residents.
Don’t pack your lunch (or dinner)! All employees are welcome to delicious, complimentary meals prepared by our on-site chefs and dining teams while they’re on the clock.
Awards & recognition.
We love to celebrate and honor milestones. From recognizing employee anniversaries to honoring standout communities and staff at our yearly annual meeting, Agemark appreciates our employees, who we view as everyday heroes.
Heart to hand.
Unexpected hardships happen. Heart to Hand offers employees facing challenging times the opportunity to apply for assistance. Applications are reviewed by a team of Agemark employees across the country. To-date, we’ve helped hundreds of employees.
In addition to regularly scheduled events for employees and their families, we are proud to offer a discounted rate to anyone in your immediate family in need of senior care.